Hello all :D I'm back! Many thanks to the lovely Yellowleaf for posting her gorgeous fics while I was away.
"Why did you let him drink so much?" Justin asks Dal as Nick drapes himself all over him.
"You really think we could have stopped him?" Dal asks with BJ nodding in agreement behind him.
Justin sighs as Nick presses a sloppy kiss on his cheek.
"Justinnnnnn…" Nick draws out and tries to kiss him again and Justin holds him off with a gentle hand.
"Hey" he says softly, "not here, okay? Hang on till we get home"
Nick pouts in his disappointment and rests his head in Justin's shoulder instead.
"No fun" Nick says and Justin smiles, wrapping his arms tighter around Nick to keep him steady.
He looks at Dal and at BJ.
"I'm taking him home"
Dal smiles.
"That's why we called you"
Justin smirks.
"Right. See you boys later" he says and guides a very drunk Nick Riewoldt out of the casino and in to his car.
---
"Is she what you want?" BJ growls against Dal's lips.
"BJ…" Dal gasps, reaching out to pull BJ closer.
"You two looked so fucking friendly tonight, I thought I read you all wrong" BJ grinds in to Dal against the wall.
Dal crushes their lips together in response, hands reaching under BJ's dress shirt.
BJ cups Dal's face in both hands and sweeps in to his mouth.
"You already know what I want" Dal whispers, finally managing to undo all of BJ's buttons. BJ pulls back a little and looks at him, thumbs stroking across Dal's cheekbones.
"Yeah" he says after a moment," but you're still wearing too many clothes"
Dal smiles.
"What are you going to do about that?"
BJ grins.
"I can think of a few things"
---
Nick wakes up in the morning and promptly curls up in to a ball.
"Oh god!" he mumbles, shielding his face from the light.
Justin sets down his cup of coffee and sits down on the bed.
"The drapes aren't even open" he says and Nick moans piteously.
"I think I'm dying. What did I do?"
"Got very drunk at the Brownlow" Justin replies and Nick freezes.
"Oh no!" he peers through his fingers, "what did I do?"
Justin contemplates for a moment about being cruel but gives up on the idea.
"Nothing. You were fine. Dal called me before you got in to any trouble"
Nick sighs in relief and tentatively lowers his hands.
"You came to pick me up" he says, looking up at Justin.
Justin reaches out and combs a hand through Nick's hair.
"I could have let Dal and BJ do it but ah...I wasn't sure if they'd actually make it home…"
Nick turns his head in to Justin's hand like a cat.
"Do you know how lucky I am to have you?" Nick asks, reaching out to pull Justin closer.
Justin smiles and allows himself to be pulled.
"No. Tell me" he says teasingly and Nick smiles, all dimples and sunlight.
"No one has ever been luckier" Nick says softly and Justin can't help but lean in and kiss him.
"Yeah?"
Nick grins against his lips.
"Yeah"
---
When Dal wakes up, BJ is not there. He blinks in surprise and tries to fight off the disappointment. He buries his face in the pillow and tries not to think about it.
He tilts his face up and listens when he realises that the shower is running. He smiles to himself, relief flooding his heart.
He closes his eyes and falls back in to sleep.
He wakes up when he feels lips in his hair.
"Not going to wake up?" BJ whispers in his ear. Dal sighs and draws closer.
"mmm...missed you" he mumbles and feels BJ's fingers sifting through his hair.
"Didn't want to wake you before" BJ says, "but now you really have to wake up. We've got a leadership meeting in an hour"
Dal curls up around BJ and pretends not to hear.
BJ laughs.
"Be like that eh? How would you run the team from the bed?"
"Not captain" Dal says in to BJ's shirt.
"It's like that, is it?" BJ asks and without warning reaches out to tickle him.
Dal twists away, laughing and yelling.
"You suck!"
BJ laughs and gets up off the bed.
"Come on man! How much do you want Nick to glower at you if you're late?" he asks.
Dal groans.
"I hate you sometimes"
BJ looks back at him.
"No you don't"
Dal sits up and meets his eyes with a smile.
"No. I guess I don't"
No comments:
Post a Comment