Lovely Daniel Mortimer is leaving the eels. It sucks for us all who follow the most cannonest of all canon ships in the league. This is no way as worthy of them as Yellowleaf's fic but this drabble is in the honour of the love Nathan Hindmarsh bears for the beautiful Morts.
"No"
"Nathan-"
"I said no!"
"The board has already made its decision and Daniel has already agreed"
"No-wait what?"
"Daniel has agreed to the contract"
"You talked to him about this? Before you talked to me?"
"It is his contract"
"When did you tell him? How long has he known?"
"Since last week"
"This is not fucking over!"
---
"Why'd you do it?"
"Nathan..."
"Explain it to me because I don't understand. I don't get why you'd...why do you want to leave?"
"Nathan...you know I...I can't be here anymore. You know that"
"But you said...you said you'd stay"
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Nathan"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was...scared. I didn't want you to ..."
"What?"
"I didn't want you to hate me"
"Morts! Goddamn it Morts!"
"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me"
"You idiot! You absolute idiot! How can I ever hate you? My Morts, I can never hate you"
"I love you so much. You know that, don't you?"
*sigh* Morts, don't go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment