I know this is not the next part of the Billy/Jay AU. But I had this crazy survivor thing happening in the background so thought I'd put it up. Enjoy :)
Cam: Balancing a totem? That's our challenge?
Finchy: Dude, quit complaining!
Whitey: Scared Cam?
Cam: [grins] No way!
[Everyone sets up their totem poles. Few of the boys find the task somewhat complicated]
Dave T: What the hell kind of a pole is this? It's too small!
Greg: Yeah!
Hindy: I agree!
Finchy: Guys, really!! No one else is complaining. [winks at Cooper]
Paul: Favouritism!
Cooper: Prove it!
Jarryd: He winked at you!
Finchy: I have a nervous tick in my eye! It's a serious medical condition [winks at Cooper] See! I can't control it!
Hindy: Dirty Queenslanders!
Justin: Come over here and say it! I dare you!
[The cockroaches gear up for battle. The cane toads also prepare]
Finchy: [steps in between] Guys! Guys! Come on now! Cool down. Think about your charities. All those people depending on you. Focus on the challenge!
Cam: [gathers his boys around him] He's right guys. Come on, let's win this!
Paul: Let's kill'em boys!
Morts: It's not a contact challenge…
Paul: [stares]
Kurt: [pats morts on the shoulder] I don't think he meant it so literally, Morts.
Finchy: On my count to three, we're starting the challenge.
All the boys: [hustle]
Finchy: Three!
Wolfman: [starts yodelling]
Jharal: [almost drops his totem] What the hell! Is he allowed to do that?
Brett S: It's a free country isn't it?
Justin: It's fucking distracting. How would you like it if one of us started yelling his head off?
Wolfman: [looks offended] Hey! It's a legitimate form of music!
Jharal: In what country?
Finchy: That's 10 minutes! Come on guys! We're in the middle of a jungle. Is it too much to ask for a little peace and quiet?
Cam: Probably.
Finchy: [sighs]
Time: [passes with minimal bickering]
Finchy: 20 minutes.
Hindy: Man it's hot out here. Couldn't we do this in the shade?
Dave T: I'd hate to agree to with a cockroach but...I agree with Hindy.
Finchy: You're supposed to be the best rugby players in the country, don't tell me you can't take a little bit of sun?
Cooper: At least they gave us sunscreen.
JT: They gave you sunscreen?
Cooper: Ummm...no…[drops his totem] Thanks a lot JT!
Cockroaches: [laugh]
Glenn S: [laughs so hard he drops his totem] Damn it!
Canetoads: [laugh]
Justin: Take that Cockroach! [trips over grass and drops his totem] Noooooooo!
Kurt: Don't laugh! It'll distract you!
Dallas: Everyone listen to Kurt!
Kurt: Not you!
Morts: Do you want us to listen to you or not?
Kurt: [so frustrated he drops his totem] Well that's just…[sighs] all of you, focus okay!
Dallas: Sorry about that Kurt!
Kurt: No worries!
Cam and Paul: 'No worries'?? What is this? Playschool?
---
Morts: You have to convince Whitey to join us.
Jarryd: Why me?
Morts: Because I'm not the one he's been obsessively watching all this time.
Jarryd: [looks surprised and pleased] Really?
Morts: Dude come on! We have to do this for numbers otherwise the Eagles boys will trump us! Hindy, what are the chances of Paul joining us?
Hindy: Umm...I think that'll depend on what Kurt is doing.
Morts: What is Kurt doing?
Jarryd: Not taking any sides. He doesn’t want to. Him and the Wolfman might have their own alliance going.
Morts: The Wolfman is not with the Stewarts?
Jarryd: He probably is. Especially 'cause of Brett but that means Kurt is likely to be on their side.
Hindy: This is so fucking complicated. Can't we just vote someone off already?
Morts: We have to get rid of Brett. He's the brains of that operation!
Hindy: We have to keep Wolfie though, whatever it takes.
Morts: Um...what?
Hindy: He's like...so lovable, Morts. We can't get rid of him.
Morts: Is there something I should know, Hindy?
Hindy: No...of course not. I'm just saying. I think the other boys will agree with me.
Jarryd: Yeah. Wolfie all the way!
Morts: Have you both lost your minds?
Hindy and Jarryd: [shake their heads]
Morts: [face-palm] Fine. Whatever. Let's just get rid of Brett for now alright.
---
Glenn S: You voted off my brother? I'll teach you to-
Wolfman: Glenn, calm down!
Glenn S: Calm? I am calm. I'm just gonna-
Wolfman: What? Take on everyone on your own? What would Brett say?
Glenn S: Umm...
Wolfman: Wait. Forget I said that! Don't think about what Brett would say and just...try not to kill anyone okay.
Glenn S: Can I at least poison the food?
Wolfman: You do remember that we also eat that food and so we will also die or at least get really bad diarrhoea if you do that.
Glenn S: This sucks.
Wolfman: [pets] I know man. I know.
---
[meanwhile at the maroons camp]
Everyone: We won! We won!
Billy: Should we build our shelter now? Guys! I don't wanna spend another night sleeping on the sand. I think a crab crawled in my ear.
Dave T: Food! We got food!
Greg: Yeah!
Cam: Billy's probably right. We should probably make a shelter. [looks at the indigenous boys]
JT: Why are you looking at us like that?
Cam: How should we go about building the shelter?
JT: And you think I'd know, why?
Cam: It's probably in your blood right? Living off the land and all that.
Dallas: [makes warning gestures at Cam who doesn't notice]
Justin: Who the fuck is living off the land? JT, are you homeless or something?
Dallas: Right! We're going to stop this conversation right here. Cam, no one here is an expert in building shelters we'll just have to put our wits together and come up with a plan. And don't [holds up a hand to stop Cam who starts to say something] get started on ancestors because that's a place none of us want to go. Ever. Boys [looks at the indigenous boys], please don't take offence. You know how he can be sometimes.
Greg: What?
Jharal: Let's get this shelter going, yeah? Before someone puts their foot in it again.
---
Finchy: Billy winning the immunity challenge has put the Maroons camp in cheerful mood. They have food but no shelter. Let's hope they can get one built without any disasters. Because there's a storm coming people. No really there is. Look at the weather radar if you don't believe me. And nobody would want to be caught in its grip. Let's also hope that the Blues survive Glenn's angry, angry thoughts and his poisoning-tendencies. You wouldn't want to get diarrhoea in the jungle, let me tell you!
Possibly to be continued...?
No comments:
Post a Comment