Friday, September 16, 2011

Origin

What up? hehe....I don't usually ship these guys but it was very hard not to ;)

Darius smirked at the site of Mark with the ball. Mark was his to tackle and he was going to take pleasure in doing so. To his amazement he came straight at him. Darius met him with equal force, perhaps a bit more than he intended to. His arms took Mark around the legs and lifted him off the ground. Darius smiled. It wasn't anything he had not done before. Darius took Mark to ground. They fell back on to the grass. Mark held onto the ball like it was his life. Darius tried his best to hide his pleasure as Mark's legs wrapped around his waist. If it wasn't for the 1000's of people watching them right now. Darius would have leaned in and kissed him.

2 comments:

  1. sitting at Starbucks waiting for the 10hr train to venice!
    I love this!! I love them! This was so obvious during the whole origin series. It's gonna be so sad without them together next year :(

    ReplyDelete