Hello Hello! This is Yellowleaf :) Dalankar is off travelling Europe :(
So you all have to wait a while for the Bachelor fic fanale....hehehehe. So y'all are stuck with moi! Stop your complaining! I'm not that bad.
So, are we all Potterheads?? I've been brewing a potion a day to get my house off the bottom of the leader board....I'm not sure about which stories to post... Soooo I'll post bits of stories of my favourite pairings! GO STORM! Enjoy!
Since Dalankar is away for a while I thought I'd post NSW-related content and have nothing to do with Queenslanders:D Starting off with this one.
Nathan heard the whispers and giggles through the open door and recognised the voice right away. His fullback. Out of curiosity Nathan peeped through the half open door.
A shirtless Brett White lay on his back. Jarryd Hayne sitting next to him. Sitting very close to him. Nathan stilled on the spot as Jarryd rested his palm across Brett's chest.
This was new. Jarryd Hayne and Brett White? Jarryd seemed very familiar with Brett and he wondered how long this has been going on.
As on que Jarryd leaned down and straddled Brett across the hips.
Brett ran his fingers down Jarryd’s back. His fingers stopped firm across the younger man's waist. Nathan could see Brett's face clearly from the door. He was looking up at Jarryd Hayne like he was the only thing in his life. Like he was the most beautiful thing he's seen. Jarryd pulled his shirt off in a single movement and threw it on to the floor. Leaning down Jarryd rested his body on top of Brett’s and wrapped his arms around his fellow NSW origin team mate’s head. Brett smiled and placed a soft kiss on Jarryd's cheek.
Smiling Jarryd whisperd something in Brett's ear and Nathan knew it was his time to go.
Nathan smiled to himself and slowly closed the door leaving Brett and Jarryd to do whatever they were going to do.
oh booooo!! Just because i'm in europe doesn't mean i don't have internet!! what is this NSW stuff??
ReplyDeleteNah man!! it's gorgeous :D
They go well together...never thought I'd say that :)
Keep on posting okay!