You know what I realised? I haven't read any James/Quade fics. It's hard to believe there are none ( Or I simply can't find them :D) Have you seen them together? + Kurt. <3 <3 <3
So I wrote this :) Dalankar I think you have read this already. Hope you are enjoying the train ride to Venice. Try not be kidnapped by the vampire/weird sea alien creatures...not sure what they were called
James came out of the showers butt naked, water dripping from his skin and hair. Quade who was sitting on his bed with his head phones eyed James as he moved about the room.
James grabbed a towel and began to wipe his hair. Quade smiled when James's eyes landed on him.
"Who are you trying to impress?" Quade pulled his headphones down.
James smiled.
" Not you"
"Really?" Quade tilted his head, his eyes on James.
"Positive" James wrapped the towel around his waist.
"Really? I thought otherwise"
James gave him s cheeky smiled before heading back to the bathroom. Quade placed his headphones back on and watched the bathroom door for couple of seconds before turning his attention back to the league magazine.
James came back fully dressed few mitues later and took a seat on Quades bed.
James lay across on his back, his hair still damp and his eyes stopped on Quade.
"Do you want to be more than friends?" James asked.
Quade looked down at James. He pulled his headphones off.
"What?"
James smiled.
"Do you want to go down to dinner?"
Quade could smell the fresh tropical wash James had just used.
"Yeah" Quade placed the magazine down.
"I'm starvin"
---
Quade styled his hair back as he stared back at his reflection.
"looks good my man" James smiled from the other end of the room.
Quade smiled. Not having noticed James in the room Quade turned around.
"Aren't you going out today?" Quade asked.
"That's the plan" James repled.
"Do you need a ride?"
"Quade?" James was curious.
"What?"
"Nothing" James looked away.
"what?"
"Nothing" James insisted. "It's nothing"
No comments:
Post a Comment