The beautiful Cooper and Brett....and Cammy ofcourse:D
End of 2009
Cooper staggered against his front door. He turned the handle but it wouldn't open. He tried again but the result was the same.
“I ...I can't get this.. open” He mumbled turning around to face his team mates.
“Aren't you glad we drove him home?” Cameron laughed catching up to Cooper.
Cameron took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door.
Cooper smiled seeing the door open.
“ohhhh keeyys” He cried, still smiling.
“Cam? Cammy...ronn” Cooper started towards his captain.
“Cooper come on. Let’s go inside” Brett came over and turned the house lights on.
“Do as he says Coop” Cameron smiled at his half back.
Cooper’s smile faded. “Cam... do you miss DJ? Cos ...I miss DJ” He said watching Cameron.
Cameron's smile faded for a second as he remembered Dallas. But seeing Cooper like this returned his smile.
Cameron looked past Cooper at Brett. His eyes were focused on the floor.
“Brett” Brett looked up at Cameron.
“Take him inside. I have to get home”
“No. No Cam Stay” Cooper clutched at Cameron's shirt. “Don’t go”
“Coop” Cameron ran his hands across Cooper's back
“Get some sleep. Rest up”
“I miss him Cameron” Cooper whispered. “It hurt so much sometimes”
Cooper rested his head on Cameron’s shoulder. Cameron could see Brett inside, his eyes on them. Cameron smiled.
“I miss him too Coop. I miss him too” Cam gave a long sigh. “He's over there now and you are here. He's happy and you should be too” Cameron repeated the words he told himself everyday when he woke up.
After a minute Brett disappeared out of sight. Cameron backed up a little and pressed a kiss on to Cooper’s forehead.
“You have me. You have Brett” He said nudging Cooper’s face up to look at him.
His heart melted at the site of tears swelling up in Cooper's eyes.
“Oh Cooper. No. Don't” He ran his finger's over Cooper's growing hair.
He wiped the tears away.
“Dallas would not want you to be sad Cooper” Cameron was doing his very best to hold back his own tears. “You know that” Cameron placed another kiss on Cooper’s forehead.
“As your captain, I order you to go inside and rest.....and as your friend I order you to be happy”
Cooper's mouth curved into a small smile.
“There. That's better” Cameron smiled and walked Cooper inside.
Brett was sitting on the couch and looked up as they entered the living room. But Cameron didn't say anything other than look after him.
Brett watched on as Cameron left the room leaving him with the slightly drunk Cooper Cronk.
A minute after he received a text from Cam explaining what had happened and to stay the night.
He also texted ‘Cooper doesn’t like it when people talk about him’
Brett placed the phone inside his jeans pocket and looked up at Cooper who sat slouched on the seater in front of him.
“Who is it?” Cooper asked.
“A friend” Brett smiled.
Cooper stood up and made his way to Brett and sat down next to him.
Brett turned to face Cooper.
“I’m not drunk” Cooper said. “I don't drink...so much... usually” Cooper smiled showing off his perfectly fine teeth.
“It's been a very....very… long year” He added.
“Man, what you are doing here Brett?” Cooper asked still smiling.
“Nothing” Brett said, seeing how adorable Cooper was when he was drunk. He smiled more, Brett realised.
“Go home Brett” Cooper got up or he tried to but fell back down again.
“Brett can you go put some music on?” Cooper asked staring at Brett's blonde hair.
Brett stared at Cooper for an extra second before getting up to turn the stereo on. It was a party mix with heavy beats. He was going to change it to something mellower when Cooper cried not to. He watched on as Cooper got to his feet. He began moving his body to the beat. For a half drunk, Brett thought he was outstanding. Cooper was turning him on. Cooper’s face was unreadable but his body moved to each beat perfectly. Brett gulped down hard when Cooper began to make his way towards him.
“Join me” He whispered in Brett's ear.
Something inside him which wanted Cooper told him to join him so he did. The moment was perfect. Cooper got close to him. So close that Cooper's hands teased his body.
Cooper turned and pressed his body on to Brett's. His feet were not moving but his body was. Brett placed his hands on Cooper's hips cautiously.
Coopers hands grasped his hands and he leaned his head against his Shoulder. Coopers fingers slowly kneaded through Brett’s.
Cooper felt Brett’s body against his back. He unhinged his fingers from Brett’s. He took his shirt off and wrapped his arms around Brett's neck.
Brett nervously placed his hands around Cooper’s waist. His fingers wanted to do much more than just hold.
“Don't be so cautious, Finch” Cooper said his lips so close to Brett’s.
“I won’t break” Cooper added his hands slowly creeping under Brett's jeans.
“Yeah?” Brett gave a nervous smile. “Didn't think you would”
Cooper looked into Brett’s eyes. Cameron was right. He has Brett. He would rather love and lost then not love at all. His heart was already half broken and right now he wanted to give Brett a chance. Perhaps it would heal his heart.
“I need another drink” Cooper backed up letting go of Brett.
“What?” Brett was taken aback by the sudden change in Cooper.
Cooper made his way towards the fridge.
“Cooper I don't think you should drink right now” Brett followed him into the kitchen.
Cooper took out a bottle of champagne and undid the cork.
“Want some?” Cooper asked taking a gulp straight from the bottle.
Brett had never seen Cooper like this. He was drinking like shit. It was highly unlike Cooper. He had never let go like this. He wondered whether it was the departure of Dallas. But he never knew they had anything between them.
“No. Cooper. Put the bottle down” Brett didn't want to see Cooper hurt but right now he looked like he was going to drink himself to death.
Cooper looked at him, his eyes intense. Almost sad. “I’m sorry” He took another gulp, alcohol escaping his mouth and spilling onto his naked skin.
Brett came over and placed a hand on Coopers shoulder “If you are sorry, stop drinking”
“I... I can't” Cooper said
“What are you trying to forget so hard?” Brett asked, a touch of anger in his tone.
Cooper tried to turn away from Brett but he held him there.
“Give me the bottle” Brett ordered.
“Fuck off Brett. This is my house” Cooper said. Brett took hold of the bottle and yanked it away from Cooper.
He began emptying the contents into the kitchen sink.
“Finch! Fuck!” He cried trying to get it back but Brett was stronger than him and far less drunk.
Brett moved away from Cooper and tossed the empty bottle into the trash bin.
Cooper stared at Brett for a while before heading back out.
“Fuck you” Brett heard Cooper cry out.
“Just go to sleep Cooper” Brett said to him as he slowly left the kitchen to find Cooper.
To his surprise Cooper was making his way up the stairs. Brett followed.
He was at Cooper’s bedroom door. He watched as Cooper yanked his jeans off. Before he knew it Cooper stood naked before his eyes. Cooper glanced at Brett then turned around and climbed onto his bed.
Brett turned the lights off.
“Get under the covers Coop. You don't want to catch a cold do you?”
Cooper ignored him.
Brett wondered how he became Cooper’s baby sitter as he walked up to Cooper's bed. He grabbed the covers and leaned over Cooper's naked body. As he laid the covers, Cooper took his hand with his. Without a word he ran Brett's fingers along his chest. Brett crouched over Cooper as he stepped onto the bed.
“Stay with me” Cooper whispered.
Brett spooned up against Cooper’s body.
Cooper lifted up his head so Brett could place his arm around his neck. Cooper refused to go of Brett's hand. He pressed it against his heart. Brett could feel Cooper’s beating heart against his skin.
“Brett? You don’t have to put up with me” Cooper said.
Brett smiled, his head touching the back of Cooper's head.
“I want to” Brett said.
“I’m sorry”
“shh. It's okay”
“You mean a lot to me” Cooper whispered
“Likewise”
“Sometimes... it’s so hard. Hard to get out how you feel...then it's too late” Cooper said trying not to shake.
Brett didn't know whether to say anything or not.
Brett felt Cooper’s lips at his finger tips.
“I...I” Cooper turned his body all of the sudden to face Brett.
He burrowed his face in Brett’s shoulder.
“I’ll only say this once Finchy...” That was all Brett heard as Cooper fell silent against him.
“I love ya” Brett whispered knowing that Cooper had fallen asleep in his arms.
---
I really miss Dallas. What are the chances of getting Dallas Johnson back to Melbourne?

Lot's of Love <3
End of 2009
Cooper staggered against his front door. He turned the handle but it wouldn't open. He tried again but the result was the same.
“I ...I can't get this.. open” He mumbled turning around to face his team mates.
“Aren't you glad we drove him home?” Cameron laughed catching up to Cooper.
Cameron took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door.
Cooper smiled seeing the door open.
“ohhhh keeyys” He cried, still smiling.
“Cam? Cammy...ronn” Cooper started towards his captain.
“Cooper come on. Let’s go inside” Brett came over and turned the house lights on.
“Do as he says Coop” Cameron smiled at his half back.
Cooper’s smile faded. “Cam... do you miss DJ? Cos ...I miss DJ” He said watching Cameron.
Cameron's smile faded for a second as he remembered Dallas. But seeing Cooper like this returned his smile.
Cameron looked past Cooper at Brett. His eyes were focused on the floor.
“Brett” Brett looked up at Cameron.
“Take him inside. I have to get home”
“No. No Cam Stay” Cooper clutched at Cameron's shirt. “Don’t go”
“Coop” Cameron ran his hands across Cooper's back
“Get some sleep. Rest up”
“I miss him Cameron” Cooper whispered. “It hurt so much sometimes”
Cooper rested his head on Cameron’s shoulder. Cameron could see Brett inside, his eyes on them. Cameron smiled.
“I miss him too Coop. I miss him too” Cam gave a long sigh. “He's over there now and you are here. He's happy and you should be too” Cameron repeated the words he told himself everyday when he woke up.
After a minute Brett disappeared out of sight. Cameron backed up a little and pressed a kiss on to Cooper’s forehead.
“You have me. You have Brett” He said nudging Cooper’s face up to look at him.
His heart melted at the site of tears swelling up in Cooper's eyes.
“Oh Cooper. No. Don't” He ran his finger's over Cooper's growing hair.
He wiped the tears away.
“Dallas would not want you to be sad Cooper” Cameron was doing his very best to hold back his own tears. “You know that” Cameron placed another kiss on Cooper’s forehead.
“As your captain, I order you to go inside and rest.....and as your friend I order you to be happy”
Cooper's mouth curved into a small smile.
“There. That's better” Cameron smiled and walked Cooper inside.
Brett was sitting on the couch and looked up as they entered the living room. But Cameron didn't say anything other than look after him.
Brett watched on as Cameron left the room leaving him with the slightly drunk Cooper Cronk.
A minute after he received a text from Cam explaining what had happened and to stay the night.
He also texted ‘Cooper doesn’t like it when people talk about him’
Brett placed the phone inside his jeans pocket and looked up at Cooper who sat slouched on the seater in front of him.
“Who is it?” Cooper asked.
“A friend” Brett smiled.
Cooper stood up and made his way to Brett and sat down next to him.
Brett turned to face Cooper.
“I’m not drunk” Cooper said. “I don't drink...so much... usually” Cooper smiled showing off his perfectly fine teeth.
“It's been a very....very… long year” He added.
“Man, what you are doing here Brett?” Cooper asked still smiling.
“Nothing” Brett said, seeing how adorable Cooper was when he was drunk. He smiled more, Brett realised.
“Go home Brett” Cooper got up or he tried to but fell back down again.
“Brett can you go put some music on?” Cooper asked staring at Brett's blonde hair.
Brett stared at Cooper for an extra second before getting up to turn the stereo on. It was a party mix with heavy beats. He was going to change it to something mellower when Cooper cried not to. He watched on as Cooper got to his feet. He began moving his body to the beat. For a half drunk, Brett thought he was outstanding. Cooper was turning him on. Cooper’s face was unreadable but his body moved to each beat perfectly. Brett gulped down hard when Cooper began to make his way towards him.
“Join me” He whispered in Brett's ear.
Something inside him which wanted Cooper told him to join him so he did. The moment was perfect. Cooper got close to him. So close that Cooper's hands teased his body.
Cooper turned and pressed his body on to Brett's. His feet were not moving but his body was. Brett placed his hands on Cooper's hips cautiously.
Coopers hands grasped his hands and he leaned his head against his Shoulder. Coopers fingers slowly kneaded through Brett’s.
Cooper felt Brett’s body against his back. He unhinged his fingers from Brett’s. He took his shirt off and wrapped his arms around Brett's neck.
Brett nervously placed his hands around Cooper’s waist. His fingers wanted to do much more than just hold.
“Don't be so cautious, Finch” Cooper said his lips so close to Brett’s.
“I won’t break” Cooper added his hands slowly creeping under Brett's jeans.
“Yeah?” Brett gave a nervous smile. “Didn't think you would”
Cooper looked into Brett’s eyes. Cameron was right. He has Brett. He would rather love and lost then not love at all. His heart was already half broken and right now he wanted to give Brett a chance. Perhaps it would heal his heart.
“I need another drink” Cooper backed up letting go of Brett.
“What?” Brett was taken aback by the sudden change in Cooper.
Cooper made his way towards the fridge.
“Cooper I don't think you should drink right now” Brett followed him into the kitchen.
Cooper took out a bottle of champagne and undid the cork.
“Want some?” Cooper asked taking a gulp straight from the bottle.
Brett had never seen Cooper like this. He was drinking like shit. It was highly unlike Cooper. He had never let go like this. He wondered whether it was the departure of Dallas. But he never knew they had anything between them.
“No. Cooper. Put the bottle down” Brett didn't want to see Cooper hurt but right now he looked like he was going to drink himself to death.
Cooper looked at him, his eyes intense. Almost sad. “I’m sorry” He took another gulp, alcohol escaping his mouth and spilling onto his naked skin.
Brett came over and placed a hand on Coopers shoulder “If you are sorry, stop drinking”
“I... I can't” Cooper said
“What are you trying to forget so hard?” Brett asked, a touch of anger in his tone.
Cooper tried to turn away from Brett but he held him there.
“Give me the bottle” Brett ordered.
“Fuck off Brett. This is my house” Cooper said. Brett took hold of the bottle and yanked it away from Cooper.
He began emptying the contents into the kitchen sink.
“Finch! Fuck!” He cried trying to get it back but Brett was stronger than him and far less drunk.
Brett moved away from Cooper and tossed the empty bottle into the trash bin.
Cooper stared at Brett for a while before heading back out.
“Fuck you” Brett heard Cooper cry out.
“Just go to sleep Cooper” Brett said to him as he slowly left the kitchen to find Cooper.
To his surprise Cooper was making his way up the stairs. Brett followed.
He was at Cooper’s bedroom door. He watched as Cooper yanked his jeans off. Before he knew it Cooper stood naked before his eyes. Cooper glanced at Brett then turned around and climbed onto his bed.
Brett turned the lights off.
“Get under the covers Coop. You don't want to catch a cold do you?”
Cooper ignored him.
Brett wondered how he became Cooper’s baby sitter as he walked up to Cooper's bed. He grabbed the covers and leaned over Cooper's naked body. As he laid the covers, Cooper took his hand with his. Without a word he ran Brett's fingers along his chest. Brett crouched over Cooper as he stepped onto the bed.
“Stay with me” Cooper whispered.
Brett spooned up against Cooper’s body.
Cooper lifted up his head so Brett could place his arm around his neck. Cooper refused to go of Brett's hand. He pressed it against his heart. Brett could feel Cooper’s beating heart against his skin.
“Brett? You don’t have to put up with me” Cooper said.
Brett smiled, his head touching the back of Cooper's head.
“I want to” Brett said.
“I’m sorry”
“shh. It's okay”
“You mean a lot to me” Cooper whispered
“Likewise”
“Sometimes... it’s so hard. Hard to get out how you feel...then it's too late” Cooper said trying not to shake.
Brett didn't know whether to say anything or not.
Brett felt Cooper’s lips at his finger tips.
“I...I” Cooper turned his body all of the sudden to face Brett.
He burrowed his face in Brett’s shoulder.
“I’ll only say this once Finchy...” That was all Brett heard as Cooper fell silent against him.
“I love ya” Brett whispered knowing that Cooper had fallen asleep in his arms.
---
I really miss Dallas. What are the chances of getting Dallas Johnson back to Melbourne?

Lot's of Love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment