Inspired by the epic love story we witnessed during the 2011 origin series :D
"What the fuck were you thinking?"
"Darius..."
"I mean, retiring? Really? What the fuck, Mark?"
"Does it really matter? You're leaving"
"So what? You think just because I'm leaving I don't care? Just because I'm leaving you can retire?"
"..."
"What?"
"You know why I came down here, Darius?"
"Enlighten me"
"I came down here for you, mate"
"What are you-What, Mark?"
"Yeah, I...Fuck! It doesn't matter now does it? Just forget-"
"NO! You fucking moron! Why didn't you say anything? All this time, you just, what? Was I supposed to read your damned mind?"
"I'm sorry man. It wouldn't have worked anyway"
"Oh you know that, do you? I didn't know you could see the future?"
"Why are we fighting about this? It's done now"
"I swear to God, Mark! I wouldn't have sighned with the Knights if you'd just...Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"
"What would you have done, if I'd told you? What could you have done?"
*Kiss*
"I wish you would have told me. We could have..."
"We still can. I can move up to Newcastle. It's not like anything's holding me here anymore, is it?"
"You'd do that?"
"Man, I moved to another continent for you. I think I can handle moving suburbs"
No comments:
Post a Comment