Monday, July 11, 2011

It's because I love you and nothing else

Not sure how many people would have seen this movie but it's so absolutely brilliant and if you haven't seen it, go do it now!!! So many pretty boys, so much canon love, so much fighting :D

Anyways, here's a drabble!


When Izaki woke up, it was to find Genji asleep next to his bed. He hurt everywhere but he could put that out of his mind for now, he'd been through worse, because Genji was here.


"Hey"


Genji woke with a smile and Izaki loved it that despite everything, Genji could still do that.


"I want to kill them all"


Izaki sat up gingerly as Genji stood up and moved closer.


"But Makise…" Genji trailed off, frowning.


"I'm glad you listened to him. We're not strong enough yet"


"I hate this"


"We'll beat them, you know that. And I'll get that bastard, Tokaji but we still need more time"


"Izaki…" Genji had reached out and caught his hand in his' and was now tentatively playing with his fingers.

Izaki smiled.


"Hey, Genji"


Genji looked up.


"I'm okay."


Genji exhaled like he'd been holding his breath and smiled.


"Yeah, I know"

1 comment:

  1. :) Finally some non-footy stories...Genji and Izaki:) waiting for Tokio and Tamao.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete