Hi All! How are we? I'm back, thanks to Dalankar's bugging :)
After reading Dalankar's masterpieces i feel like a rookie just starting out. Please... if you read something and you like it, tell us. Write something in the comment section. It means so much to us writers.
I thought I start off with one of my fav couples Cooper and Brett. Miss you Finchy!
10 - Brett was staring at him again.
9 - Cooper wished he wouldn't stare.
8 - Wait. He liked the extra attention.
7 - Brett was smiling.
6 - Like he knew something Cooper didn't.
5 - Cameron was standing very close to Dallas.
4 - Brett caught his arm.
3 - No. He won't.
2 - Brett tilted his head like he was asking for something.
1 - Cooper smiled.
Happy New Year!
The fire works began.
"I hope you don't mind" Brett whispered in Cooper's ear.
Brett leaned in and kissed Cooper on the lips.
--
Special thanks to Yankee White for mentioning us on her lovely tumblr site booperesque.tumblr.com :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D
ReplyDeleteYou're back!!
More Cooper/Finchy please!!
heee, Cam's standing very close to Dallas indeed :)