Hi ALL :) I've been really busy, so i haven't had much time to post anything. Went up to Melbourne to watch our boys. It's so nice to see them again. Go the STORM! For those who read...ENJOY!
'Cooper... there is something in my eye' Brett scratched his eye with his finger.
Cooper looked at Brett. Though how stupid it sounded, he was struggling. Cooper placed his book on the desk.
'Close your eye. Keep it closed' Cooper neared Brett.
Brett began scratching his eye.
'Stop that!' Cooper snapped crouching down next to Brett.
'Can’t help myself' Brett smiled.
'Let me see' Cooper leaned closer.
Brett lay on his bed, opening his eyes wide.
Cooper leaned in and opened Brett's eye wider. His fingers were soft and gentle on the blonde man’s skin.
'I don't see anything' Cooper spoke.
'Really?' Brett was surprised.
'Nah' Cooper said blowing air into Brett's eye.
Without a word, Brett reached in and placed a quick kiss on Cooper's cheek. Closing his eyes Brett rested his head back down on his pillow.
'Brett?' Cooper was surprised. 'What was that?'
'Eye's good' Brett said opening his eyes.
'Really?' Cooper smiled.
'Yeah' Brett said trying his best not to laugh.
'Okay...' Cooper said getting up. He collected his book and sat on his bed.
'Do you have a girlfriend Cooper?' Brett turned to face Cooper.
Cooper stared at Brett for a second.
'No'
'That’s a shame' Brett said looking genuinely sad.
'Don’t worry about my life Brett. I can take care of my self'
'I know. Not saying you can't' Brett faced the ceiling.
'We should go somewhere together' Brett said still facing the ceiling.
'We are together' Cooper said half shocked by Brett’s words.
'Not like this. We have a game tomorrow. I bet you Cam is listening to our conversation right now' Brett kept his voice low.
'Cam’s got better things to do then listen in to other people's conversations'
Brett turned to face Cooper.
'Dallas is a fine man' Brett said keeping a straight face.
Cooper smiled. He knew about Cameron’s relationship with Dallas. Not many did. He was surprised by how quickly Brett grasped it.
Brett stared at Cooper. He felt like he had known Cooper forever. He didn't understand why.
'You are staring' Cooper said.
'I am' Brett said
'Do you have some sort of a crush on me Brett?'
'I do have a crush on you. I thought it was obvious' Brett smiled.
'Man. You are so...different'
'So do you want to go away with me?' Brett asked.
Cooper laughed. 'I’ll think about it'
He couldn't tell whether Brett was joking.
'Good. I mean how can you say no to me? So good looking. Talented. And smart-'
'You are so full of your self' Cooper cut in.
Brett smiled. 'Only when I’m around you'
heheh! Love this fic :D and Can and Dallas :D
ReplyDeleteby 'Can and Dallas' i meant Cam and Dallas :D You should write them too!
ReplyDeleteOooohh. Naww. Cooper go out with him.
ReplyDeleteIs there going to be a follow up chapter?