Friday, July 16, 2010

Yellowleaf seems to be AWOL so I shall keep the blog going until she gets her groove back. So here's a little snapshot of Matt and Dal.

"Dal?"
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine. Just a little infection"
"'Just a little infection?' A little infection that's keeping you out of the team indefinitely?"
"Dal..."
"Why didn't you call me?"
"I didn't want to worry you"
"I hate this, Matt! I hate being the last person to find out. Do you know how it feels to know that the papers know more about what's going on with you than I do?"
"I'm sorry, Dal. I didn't mean to...I really didn't want to worry you. Especially when..."
"When I wouldn't be able to do anything even if you told me. Matt, I love you. You know I'd drop everything and come up if you needed me"
"I know. I know. But this really isn't serious so you don't have to worry"
"You better be telling the truth. They looking after you up there?"
"Yeah. Drummos' made me soup and everything"
"Good as mine?"
"Never as good as yours, love"
"Will you tell me next time? Even if it's something small, don't let me find out from the papers"
"I will. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you"
"I know"

These 15 minute breaks are so very useful :D

1 comment:

  1. AWOL??? You know very well what i'm doing and NOT doing! Trying NOT to go crazy for so many stupid reasons!
    Soooo much LOOOOOVE!
    Matt and Dal eh? Is this all because you saw pretty Dal yesterday trying to be funny???

    "Yeah. Drummos' made me soup and everything"

    Rooming with Josh Drummond? ha ha I'm a good influence on you.

    ReplyDelete