Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ice bath

Yellowleaf here :) I was given the privilege of posting the first fic... so i decided to let you all in on the secret [but unfortunately not real] lives of Cooper and Brett. Enjoy!


Cooper Cronk lowered himself onto the icy cold bath. His body refused to touch the freezing cold water but he forced himself. He swore inside as he tried to relax. He took quick breaths and forced himself to gradually take normal breaths.

The silence in his apartment was broken by the ringing of his mobile. Cooper let it go. He wasn't going to go through this again. Just as the ringing stopped he heard his home phone go off. Great. Cooper thought. Maybe it was important. He pulled himself up only to hear the call go to voice box. He heard a familiar voice.

'I know you are at home. Pick up…Coop don't you close your front door? Thought i come say hi. Either you trust everyone or someone has broken into your-'

Cooper watch on as Brett Finch opened the bathroom door.

'Hi' Brett smiled.

'Brett what on earth?' Cooper quickly sat down in his bath tub.

'Door wasn't locked'

'So you just come in?' Cooper didn't know what to say.

'Yeah, i mean it's good it was me and not some crazy pervert' Brett smiled taking a seat on the bathroom sink bench.

Cooper stared at Brett for a second. 'I know what you mean'

'So...' Brett having the higher ground had a full view of Cooper. 'You do this after every game?'

Cooper now realized that Brett was staring and he was naked.

'Brett do you mind?' Cooper covered himself with his hands.

'Nope. Not at all' Brett smiled taking a good look around Cooper’s bathroom. He saw the glass cup to his side and picked up the toothbrush from it.

'Blue?' Brett asked. 'I thought you were more of a red?'

'Brett do you need anything?' cooper asked getting a tad annoyed.

Brett looked at him. 'Can i join you?'

'What? In the tub?' Cooper was surprised.

Brett looked at Cooper and nodded smiling.

'Not much space in here' Cooper was shocked more than anything.

'That's okay. I'll fit' Brett said getting off the bench. He began removing his jacket. Cooper watched in horror as Brett began removing his clothes one by one.

'Brett!' Cooper cried in disbelief, as Brett stripped down to his underwear.

'Yeah?'

'Nothing' Cooper gave in. He turned to face the wall when Brett striped the last item of his clothing.

'You've seen me naked before right?' Brett said reaching the tub.

Cooper kept silent as Brett dipped his foot in.

Oh god. Cooper cried inside. Cooper looked when Brett's foot touched his. And there he stood. Brett in all his glory. Cooper gathered his feet in front of him covering himself from Brett's eyes.

Brett sat down in front of him. Brett swore as the cold water touched his chest. He wrapped his hands around his knees and rested his head on his knees. His eyes on cooper, Brett smiled.

Cooper no longer felt the icy water. He was warm.

He looked at Brett.

'Will you ever let me be?' Cooper asked.

'Do you really want that?' Brett was serious.

Cooper didn’t have an answer. He didn't want that. He loved the attention Brett gave him,

'That's what i thought’ Brett whispered.

‘I’m not you Finch. I can never be…’ Cooper stopped himself.

'I'm not asking you to be me coop. Ask your self what you really want?'

Cooper was silent. He wanted Freedom. Freedom to love whoever he desires.

Cooper looked down at his knees.

'Cooper live your life!'

'I...Brett you can’t come into my house and tell me what i should and shouldn't do’ Cooper was angry.

'I've seen you looking. Looking at me. Live everyday like it's your last. I'm right here Cooper. If you fall, i'll go down with you'

Brett leaned sideways watching Cooper as he rested his head on the bathroom wall.

Cooper leaned forward 'Don't worry. I will take you down with me'

He was nervous, but more than anything he wanted to prove Brett wrong.

Brett looked at him, his eyes glued to his.

Cooper got to his knees. His hands gripping either sides of the tub he leaned in slowly. His face touched Brett's. Cooper placed a soft kiss on Brett's cheek. He leaned back slightly.

'You don't know me Finchy' With that Cooper jumped out of the tub and grabbed his towel making his way out of the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Heee!! Loved it when I first heard it, love it even more now that i've read it :D They are such a gorgeous couple :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Cute. Is there a part 2? :D

    ReplyDelete