Saturday, October 23, 2010

Snippet

Hallo, Blog! Long time no see. Here's a snippet from the Ashes and Wine follow-up.

He kissed him. He didn't know why he did it. It was muscle memory. Instinct. Because this was Dal and he'd done it so many times before. As Dal melted in to him BJ realised he'd missed this. He wasn't supposed to but he'd missed this. And he knew, even if he would deny it, that Dal had a place in his heart. He couldn't ignore it. Not anymore.
When he drew back from the kiss, he knew he was in trouble.
"BJ...?" hope and fear laced Dal's words and BJ reached up to grip Dal's face with his hands. He touched their foreheads together and breathed.
"We shouldn't....be doing this"
Dal's grip on his shirt loosened and BJ stepped back.
"Goddamn it Dal! I can't be in love with you. I can't!"

Very short, I know :D

2 comments:

  1. Wooah....What are you doing?? BJ has feeling for Dal????Still? What ever happened to Lenny? Please don't take Dal on a ride. He's delicate. You ought to NOT hurt him like this emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if BJ tries anything Justin will kick his ass!

    ReplyDelete