Friday, October 1, 2010

L.H.F.C

Lenny Hayes Fan Club

L.H.F.C went to St.Kilda to investigate (to stalk) our most beloved player, Lenny. Here's what some of the players had to say to L.H.F.C about Lenny.

Name: Lenny Hayes (middle name?)
D.O.B: 14.1.1980
Height: 186cm
Weight: 87kg
Eye colour: Green with shades of brown, gold and red
Hair colour: Black

Comments

N.R: "Yeah, Lenny is fantastic. I mean he's such a talented player and a great vice captain of the team. I love him [glances at BJ] like a brother of course. Heheh" [nervous laughter]

J.K: "Whats this for again? Lenny Hayes fan club? What the hell? [glaces at BJ] This his idea? No? Well...if anyone deserves a fan club, Lenny does. Just don't let him [points at BJ] sneak up on you"

N.D.S: "You can't tell by looking at him, you know. He's this average looking guy [glances at BJ] ...at least he would be to most people but we know where he stands with this club. And he is a very lucky guy... I hope he knows"

B.G (BJ): "Lenny doesn't need a fan club to tell him he's special, he's got me! I mean, he's got his mates. We already know Lenny's special. I won't have you going around spreading rumors about him like you did with that Brennan guy! -[wasn't us]- Right..well...you can search the world over but you'll never find someone like him [looks dreamily in to space] And now that I've found him, no one's gonna steal him away from me! No one!" [L.H comes and touches BJ on the shoulder and whispers in his ear. BJ nods reluctantly, glares at L.H.F.C and leaves].

L.H: "Hi guys -[Hi Lenny. Stares dreamily at Lenny]- Umm..guys? -[we love you Lenny]- umm [looks around nervously for BJ] Thanks...I guess. -[What are you doing with a guy like BJ? You should be ours We can make you very happy, Lenny]- I'm flattered but...I love BJ. I know sometimes it's hard to see but he's a really sweet guy and [BJ sneaks up behind L.H.F.C and whacks it on the head with a chair] No, Brendon! They're just misguided!" [L.H.F.C fades to black. We love you Lenny]

Hee :D love Lenny. Let the Saints go marching in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh dude, this is hilarious! HILARIOUS!
    I am not a fan of...... Lenny (glances at Lenny) I'm a fan of you BJ!

    ReplyDelete