Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Survivor: NRL or Revenge of the Stewart.

Been awhile. But I've come with pressies :) The next installment of the Survivor: NRL plot. Enjoy.



Finchy: So, what you missed when the last week's scheduled episode of Survivor: NRL was rail-roaded by an episode of revamped Two and a Half men was, the Maroons lost their first challenge when the Blues beat them at building a massive puzzle of gigantic puzzle pieces that they had to rescue from the sea. The Maroons then decided to host a feast to cheer themselves up. At which Dave Taylor ate half of the food including the funny crab-like creature JT finds for them in the sea. The team then accused Dave of eating all their food and decided to vote him out. After which, Dave ended up at Redemption Island with Brett Stewart with whom he shared a profound and unique bond before Brett beat him at the Redemption challenge and Dave had to leave the island forever.

And now we're at the next immunity challenge, which involves blindfolds and a maze.

Cam: JT, go left! Go left!

JT: [grabs Billy's hand and goes left]

Cam: Ditch!

JT and Billy: [falls in to the ditch] Goddamn it Cam!

Cam: My bad, sorry guys!

Kurt: Turn right in 2 meters and then Nathan, you'll have to duck but Daniel won't.

Nathan and Daniel: [moves along happily]

Cooper: Do as I say or I'm coming in there and kicking your ass!

Justin and Jharal: Last time we did what you said, we ended up in the sea!

Cooper: Yeah...ahem...sorry about that. Got distracted. [winks at Finchy] Turn coming up to your right.

Brett W and Jarryd: Glenn...umm...are gonna give us directions or what?

Glenn: I said, go left!

Brett W and Jarryd: That was like…5 minutes ago!

Glenn: Right fine. There's a ladder in front of you...climb it!

---

Billy: You can't do this!

JT: I have to sacrifice myself for the team!

Dallas: That doesn't make sense, JT.

JT: The Stewart just kicked Dave's butt guys! We can't let him stay in the game!

Cam: He does have a point.

Billy: Then why don't you sacrifice yourself, Cam?

Cam: I'm the captain. There would be no logic in me going to redemption. Who'd run the team? There would be chaos!

Greg: It won't be that bad…

JT: I have to do this. I'm sorry Billy.

Billy: This is stupid. You're stupid! [walks off]

JT: [sad face]

Cooper: You're an idiot! [whacks JT on the back of the head and goes after Billy]

JT: [more sad face]

Justin: We value the sacrifice you're making, JT.

Jharal: [pats JT on the back] Kick his ass!

---

JT: I'm going to kick your ass!

Brett S: I'd like to see you try!

JT: Oh yea?

Brett S: Yeah!

JT: Well...take this! [steals Brett's coconut and runs off]

Brett S: [stares] what-? Did he just-? You're going to die, Thurston! [runs after JT]

---

Finchy: Welcome all to the redemption island challenge where JT and Brett S, who's already dispensed of Dave T, are about to go head to head.

Billy and Cam: Go JT!

JT: [grins and waves]

Glenn S: Kill him, baby brother!

Wolfie: [sighs]

Brett S: Will do!

Finchy: I'm making this clear now people, if you fight, if you even think about fighting, you lose. I will kick you off this island before you can say die! This is not a contact challenge! All you have to do is to build a bridge with these planks of wood and then use some of the same planks to solve a puzzle. No requirement for physical contact at all!

JT: I'm going to wipe the field with you!

Glenn S: Going to die Thurston!

Billy: Hey!

Wolfie: Come on guys!

Finchy: What did I just say, people??

JT and Brett S: [take their spots]

Finchy: Three, two, one!

Challenge: [happens. Much yelling, frustrated throwing of planks and cursing and glaring and occasional cheers]

Brett S: [wins] Oh yeah! Take that toad!!

JT: [sad face] Noooo, I lost! Billy!!

Billy: [teary eyed] Nooo, Jay! Whatever shall I do without you?

JT: [stoic in the face of defeat] You have to go on, Billy. You have to live for me!

Billy: Umm...you're not dead, Jay.

JT: [clears throat] Sorry, got carried away. Farewell, my love.

Billy: Bye, Jay. I'll miss you.

JT: I'll miss you too, Billy. [leaves]

Finchy: Alas! A happy couple has been torn apart by this cruel game. Will they ever see each other again? How will the maroons feed themselves now that their valiant hunter has left? Will Brett come back and take revenge on the Blues? Will someone please tell me who the hell is writing this script? I mean who says 'alas' these days? Jeez! Oh wait! Still on camera...um...farewell my people, until next week...when I shall see you again…next week…goodbye.

Possibly shall be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Dude Love it! Specially the part where JT steals Brett's coconut!!!!

    ReplyDelete