Monday, November 28, 2011

Which Way Inclined?

I miss these two an awful amount! I know they're a strange ship but I love them.



Greg sighed as Israel pointedly turned his back.

"What's with the long face, GI?" Cam asked, sitting down beside him.

"He hates me!" Greg said, eyes fixed on Israel's back.

Cam followed Greg's eyes to the object of his despair.

"Nah man, Izzy's just really busy...um...doing nothing apparently"

Greg sighed again.

"Buck up, Greggo! Why do you think he hates you?"

Greg shifted, scratching the back of his head with a small grin.

"I...er...might have...um...kissed him maybe"

Cam froze, eyes wide.

"You kissed him?"

Greg sighed.

"Yeah. He punched me in the ribs"

Cam laughed.

Greg glared.

"Sorry! Sorry, GI" Cam tried to control his laughter, "Um… you kissed him on a dare or something? Or are you...you know, in love with him?"

Greg mumbled something inaudible.

"Sorry, what?"

"I love him" Greg whispered, eyes longingly on Israel.

--

"You can't just kiss me out of the blue like that!" Israel yelled, "what am I supposed to think? You have to…"

"I have to what?" Greg asked, tentatively, edging closer now that Israel seemed less inclined to explode.

"You have to tell me why…" Israel looked up with brown eyes fixed on Greg's face, "why did you kiss me?"

Greg shifted, toe poking at the green grass under his feet.

"I'm in love with you" he said in a small voice. When he looked up, Israel's eyes are wide.

"Iz…"

"You should have told me that before you kissed me, you idiot!" Israel said before pulling him in with a long hand and crushing their lips together.



1 comment:

  1. :) I know. This is a shock for me too. I like it! Didn't think I would. But I DO!

    ReplyDelete