"You look hot"
Justin turned around with a smirk.
"This was the only reason you asked me to come today isn't it?"
Nick smiled.
"Yeah. Evil plot to distract everyone with my hot boyfriend. You got me"
Justin pulled Nick forward by his belt and kissed him.
"Hot boyfriend?" He murmured against Nick's lips.
"Extremely. Undeniably. Very, very hot!"
"And what are you gonna do when everyone starts hitting on me?"
Nick ran his fingers through Justin's hair.
"I think the golf clubs will come in very handy in that case"
Justin laughed and extricated one of Nick's hands from his hair, pressing his lips against the inside of his wrist.
"It's good to see you smile"
Nick quietened.
"You're here. I can't be unhappy when I'm with you"
Yeah! oh so Sweet! something happy for poor Nick and Justin :)
ReplyDeleteWish u sainters best of luck for the rest of season. Come on St Kilda!
You know I'll fight my nature and write happy fics for the rest of my life if that means things will get better :(
ReplyDelete