Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not a kid anymore

Hi! Hope you like the new look of Beginnings and Ends. I haven't posted anything for a long time. Sorry about that. Here's something to shut Dalankar up ;) Just so you guys know Troy Selwood was recruited by Geelong last summer. It is very likely Troy is staying with younger brother Joel.


'Get up sleepy head!' a voice called from the door and Joel recognized the familiar voice. It wasn't Max. It was Troy. Troy Selwood.

'Piss off' Joel mumbled not bothering to turn.

He heard his brother laugh. 'It's 11 in the morning'

Joel felt the sheets being pulled back.

'Put some clothes on Joel' Troy said dumping the quilt at the edge of the bed.

'Fuck you' Joel said not caring he was naked.

Troy jumped onto the bed. 'Training is on at 12'

'I know' Joel said moving his hand around to look for the bed sheet.

But instead of finding the sheet he found Troy's hand.

'What's this?' Troy said leaning over Joel's naked backside.

Opening his eyes Joel turned his body.

'What?'

Joel felt Troy's fingers on his lower back.

'Bite marks' Troy took a closer look.

'It's nothing' Joel said not wanting to make a fuss over it.

'Shit. You are with someone' Troy said.

'Who is it?' Troy asked.

'I don't know what you are talking about'

Joel sat up and reached for the bed sheet.

Troy pushed the sheet away.

'Who is it?' Troy was adamant to find out.

'I know you don't joke around so this must be serious'

'Troy just leave it' Joel giving up on the sheet tried to stand up.

'No you don't Troy pulled Joel by the arm and dumped him onto the bed.

'Troy. Leave it' Joel demanded.

Troy saddled his younger brother by the waist.

Don't do that. Only Max did that to him. His older brothers used to but things were...different back then.

'Tell me' Troy held Joel by his wrists.

'No' Joel smiled. He couldn't.

'Tell me. Is it a girl?' Troy asked. 'I should know who my younger brother is fucking'

Joel laughed. Oh he was going to be disappointed.

'No?' Troy smiled,

'What? I didn't say anything' Joel said.

'You don't have to' Troy smiled. 'I can tell'

'Really?'

'Really' Troy said. 'Someone from the team. I know it'

Joel looked away. Troy had his eyes or should he say he had Troy's eyes. They pierced through his. Now he realized why Max stared at him all the time.

'So yes?' Troy pushed his body down. Knowing exactly what to do. He knew if Joel was with a guy he would be hating this right now.

'Don't do this' Joel pleaded.

'Right. Who is it? ‘Troy brought his body down, his face close to Joels'.

'Is it Mooney?' Troy asked, 'Mackie?'

Max. Joel thought. He couldn't tell him.

'Get the hell off me before i throw you off' Joel said. 'I'm not a kid anymore. You can't bully me'

'Right' Troy said pushing back. He got off Joel.

Joel went to shower grabbing a towel on the way to cover himself up.

'I’ll find out' Troy called out.

'You do that' Joel shouted from the bathroom.

Shortly, Troy heard sound of the Shower being turn on.

Joel was right. He wasn't a kid anymore. He was a man. He looked the part. Troy had to admit Joel was impressive. It didn't matter to him if Joel was with a guy. Not to him. He wondered whether Joel knew about him. Him and Adam. Things Joel was doing couldn't possibly out do what he had done with Adam. Troy smiled and left for the door.

'I’ll drive' Troy called out exiting the bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. yesssssssssssssssssss!!!
    Finally the Angel twins come out to play :D

    ReplyDelete