Saturday, February 19, 2011

Always

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated :) Dalankar it's your turn.


“It’s James” Luke said.

“It's James?” Quade was surprised. “Isn’t he out of bounds?”

“He asked for it” Luke answered as he watched David make his way into the room.

Quade gulped the beer down and made his way to the kitchen to get himself another. He saw James on the verandah and went to meet him.

Quade smiled at the site of young James.

“Why you?” Quade asked.

“Why not me?” James said taking a seat on the steps.

“Too young and you most definitely are a virgin” Quade said matter of factly.

“Exactly. It's about time don't you think?”

“With the boys?” Quade asked.

“I trust them more than I trust anyone else”

Quade didn't have any problem with this. He was more than happy to have James but.

“Ash? What did Ash say?”

“I don't think he likes me that way” James said. “He is like an older brother you know?” James looked at Quade with questioning eyes.

Quade leaned in. “Do you want to?”

Quades’ eyes stilled on James pink lips.

“Yes” James whispered.

Quade touched his lips to James’.

James opened up to Quade. The kiss was brief. James was learning.

“Try again?”

“Hmm” James smiled nervously.

Adam walked into the kitchen to get a beer. He couldn't find James inside the house. He went outside and found Drew chatting to Berrick.

“Seen James?” Adam asked.

Drew was silent for few seconds.

“Back verandah” He answered.

Adam heard the commotion and made his way to the back.

He found Quade nearly fully nude overpowering another one of his team mates. They were fully making out on the back verandah.

“I can't” the one below spoke.

Adam recognized the bandage covered knees of the man below Quade.

“James?” Adam mouthed.

Quade pulled his young team mates’ shorts down.

“Ready?” Quade asked.

“Cooper. No. I can't” James complained, pushing Quade back a little.

Quade kissed him.

“I can't” James said. Trying to pull his shorts up.

“Quade. Let him go” Adam spoke.

Quade sat up. “Adam”

“James doesn't want to” Adam said, now noticing James was almost naked.

“Get dressed” Adam spoke to James before heading off.

---

“David, have you seen Adam?” James asked no longer feeling well.

“James, what were you thinking?”

“Have you seen him?”

“Check the beach”

---

James threw up into the toilet bowl. He felt like shit. Both physically and mentally. He couldn't find Adam. Some of his mates were still partying outside and others had gone to bed. James washed his mouth and scrambled into his bedroom and dropped onto the carpet.

He ran his fingers through his hair.

“Oh” James cried.

James crawled his way next to the window and watched the coast line looking for any signs of Adam.

The door creaked open.

“Adam?” James looked up.

It was Quade.

“James?”

“Quade” James leaned back down.

“I’m sorry man” Quade said.

“It's okay” James whispered.

Quade left leaving James in the dark room. After what seemed like hours, the door creaked once again.

It was Adam.

“Adam come here” James said,

Adam waited at the door.

“Adam come here” James whispered.

“Why?” Adam asked.

“Why?” James asked.

Shutting the door Adam walked up to James.

“I thought you understood” James said. Adam sat down next to James.

“You of all people” he added.

“What?” Adam asked. “Fucking Quade?”

“I love you” James mouthed.

Adam leaned down next to James.

“You didn't want me last night” James mouthed.

Adam leaned in. “That’s not true. I love you” He kissed James.

James smiled, welcoming Adam.

When the kiss broke Adam smiled.

“I didn't think I had to tell you in words”

James leaned in and kissed Adam. He climbed on top of his team mate.

“James” Adam ran his fingers through James' hair.

“I'm sorry” James kissed Adams’ lips and rested his head on the crook of Adams’ neck.

Adam turned to face James.

“It doesn't matter, you will always have me”

James smiled and dug his head into Adams’ shoulder.

He was sleepy and didn't mind falling asleep in Adams’ arms. In fact it was something he had always wanted to do.



1 comment: