Justin's breath is cool against his warm skin and he turns his face in to the hair that is tickling his skin. Justin's face is relaxed in sleep and Nick kisses his lips softly.
"...Nick?" Justin murmurs with a frown.
"Stay asleep"
Justin's lips quirk in to a small smile, his breath evening out soon after as he falls back in to sleep.
- - -
He hurt. He couldn't catch his breath and his heart was beating too fast. This wasn't what he had wanted. He only wanted to end. Just stop. It wasn't worth it anymore.
- - -
"If we have to end, then we end it. But don't let it be for some superficial reason. Tell me you don't love me anymore! Tell me this is not what you want! But don't tell me this is too hard because I haven't loved all this time to let fear destroy us!"
- - -
A simple 'I love you' doesn't seem enough. But it's all I can say.
I love you. With all my heart. Forever.
"...Nick?" Justin murmurs with a frown.
"Stay asleep"
Justin's lips quirk in to a small smile, his breath evening out soon after as he falls back in to sleep.
- - -
He hurt. He couldn't catch his breath and his heart was beating too fast. This wasn't what he had wanted. He only wanted to end. Just stop. It wasn't worth it anymore.
- - -
"If we have to end, then we end it. But don't let it be for some superficial reason. Tell me you don't love me anymore! Tell me this is not what you want! But don't tell me this is too hard because I haven't loved all this time to let fear destroy us!"
- - -
A simple 'I love you' doesn't seem enough. But it's all I can say.
I love you. With all my heart. Forever.
I think you might be right...about EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful :)